Rimini Street, Inc. (RMNI:NASDAQ) soared at $10.14, representing a gain of 16.6%. On Wed 03 Mar 21, RMNI:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $8.7. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 03 Mar 21 at 04:59 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Wed 17 Feb 21, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Rimini Street, Inc. (RMNI:NASDAQ)
Rimini Street Inc is a provider of enterprise software support products and services, and the third-party support provider for Oracle and SAP software products. Its products include Oracle e-business suite, SAP business suite, Agile PLM, among others.
Top 10 Gainers:
- POW (POW:NASDAQ), 100%
- Five Prime Therapeutics, Inc. (FPRX:NASDAQ), 78.74%
- Super League Gaming, Inc. (SLGG:NASDAQ), 69.29%
- Allied Esports Entertainment Inc. (AESE:NASDAQ), 30.8%
- Severn Bancorp, Inc. (SVBI:NASDAQ), 27.69%
- Sunesis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNSS:NASDAQ), 24.3%
- Genius Brands International, Inc. (GNUS:NASDAQ), 23.57%
- ReTo Eco-Solutions, Inc. (RETO:NASDAQ), 22.02%
- Centennial Resource Development, Inc. (CDEV:NASDAQ), 16.59%
- Rimini Street, Inc. (RMNI:NASDAQ), 16.55%