Amyris, Inc. (AMRS:NASDAQ) shot up at $19.95, a gain of 27.4%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 02 Mar 21 at 01:54 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Tue 16 Feb 21, the stock recorded 55.56% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 22 Feb 21 at $18.57 with a volume of 4M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Amyris, Inc. (AMRS:NASDAQ)
Amyris Inc is an industrial biotechnology company engaged in the engineering, manufacturing, and sales of products in markets such as cosmetics, flavors and fragrances, solvents and cleaners, polymers, lubricants, healthcare products, and fuels.
Top 10 Gainers:
- RKT (RKT:NYSE), 71.19%
- NanoViricides, Inc. (NNVC:NYSEMKT), 57.58%
- Communications Systems, Inc. (JCS:NASDAQ), 35.33%
- Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. (HOV:NYSE), 33.18%
- Amyris, Inc. (AMRS:NASDAQ), 27.39%
- Fortress Biotech, Inc. (FBIO:NASDAQ), 26.03%
- Solid Biosciences Inc. (SLDB:NASDAQ), 25.82%
- Sunesis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNSS:NASDAQ), 24.3%
- Cango Inc. (CANG:NYSE), 20.83%
- Super League Gaming, Inc. (SLGG:NASDAQ), 20.78%