AIkido Pharma Inc. Gains 30.05%
AIkido Pharma Inc. (AIKI:NASDAQ) shot up at $0.46, a gain of 30.1%. On Tue, May 03, 2022, AIKI:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $0.36. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, May 04, 2022 at 04:36 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Wed, Apr 20, 2022, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 50.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Apr 05, 2022 at $0.6 with a volume of 11M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About AIkido Pharma Inc. (AIKI:NASDAQ)
AIkido Pharma Inc is a United States-based biotechnology company. The company is engaged in the development of small-molecule anti-cancer therapeutics. The company's drug portfolio includes therapies for pancreatic cancer, acute myeloid leukemia (AML), and acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL).
Top 10 Gainers:
- Rail Vision Ltd. (RVSN:NASDAQ), 62.41%
- TransMedics Group, Inc. (TMDX:NASDAQ), 40.33%
- Aclarion Inc. (ACON:NASDAQ), 36.63%
- Alaunos Therapeutics Inc Com (TCRT:NASDAQ), 35.96%
- Bright Health Group Inc. (BHG:NYSE), 33.33%
- Livent Corporation (LTHM:NYSE), 30.25%
- AIkido Pharma Inc. (AIKI:NASDAQ), 30.05%
- BlueLinx Holdings Inc. (BXC:NYSE), 28.51%
- Superior Industries International, Inc. (SUP:NYSE), 28.04%
- U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc. (PRTS:NASDAQ), 27.21%