iMedia Brands, Inc. (IMBI:NASDAQ) rocketted at $2.08, a gain of 34.2%. On Tue 21 Apr 20, IMBI:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $1.38. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 15 Apr 20 at 07:24 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Tue 07 Apr 20, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 20.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri 17 Jan 20 at $5.45 with a volume of 15M+.
About iMedia Brands, Inc. (IMBI:NASDAQ)
EVINE Live Inc multiplatform video commerce company that offers a mix of proprietary, exclusive and name brand merchandise directly to consumers in an engaging and informative shopping experience through TV, online and mobile devices. It operates a 24-hour television shopping network, Evine, which is distributed primarily on cable and satellite systems, through which the company offers its merchandise in the categories of jewelry and watches; home and consumer electronics; beauty; and fashion and accessories. It also operates evine.com, a digital commerce platform that sells products which appears on its television shopping network as well as an extended assortment of online-only merchandise.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Whiting Petroleum Corporation (WLL:NYSE), 118.82%
- SAExploration Holdings, Inc. (SAEX:NASDAQ), 98.21%
- The Peck Company Holdings, Inc. (PECK:NASDAQ), 63.71%
- SilverBow Resources, Inc. (SBOW:NYSE), 59.21%
- Delek Logistics Partners, LP (DKL:NYSE), 58.68%
- Polar Power, Inc. (POLA:NASDAQ), 45%
- Kewaunee Scientific Corporation (KEQU:NASDAQ), 37.3%
- Snap Inc. (SNAP:NYSE), 36.74%
- ReWalk Robotics Ltd. (RWLK:NASDAQ), 35.18%
- iMedia Brands, Inc. (IMBI:NASDAQ), 34.19%