Vericity, Inc. (VERY:NASDAQ) rocketted at $14.55, representing a gain of 44.6%. On Wed, Apr 07, 2021, VERY:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $11.58. From Wed, Mar 24, 2021, the stock recorded 66.67% Up Days and 60.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Vericity, Inc. (VERY:NASDAQ)
Vericity Inc is a United States-based company. The firm along with its subsidiaries offers life insurance products to the middle American market. It operates through three segments namely Agency, Insurance, and Corporate. Agency segment sells insurance products through its call center distribution platform and its independent agents and other marketing organizations. Insurance segment is engaged in the core life, non-core life, closed block and annuities and assumed life. It generates revenue in the form of insurance premiums.
Top 10 Gainers:
- CMMB (CMMB:NASDAQ), 111.54%
- ORBCOMM Inc. (ORBC:NASDAQ), 52.05%
- Rice Energy Inc. (RICE:NYSE), 51.68%
- Vericity, Inc. (VERY:NASDAQ), 44.63%
- BIOLASE, Inc. (BIOL:NASDAQ), 33.86%
- VRPX (VRPX:NASDAQ), 30.43%
- American Virtual Cloud Technologies, Inc. (AVCT:NASDAQ), 28.92%
- PAR Technology Corporation (PAR:NYSE), 25.5%
- Forestar Group Inc. (FOR:NYSE), 25%
- RSVA (RSVA:NASDAQ), 21.97%