Titan Medical Inc. (TMDI:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $1.57, a gain of 462.9%. On Wed 03 Jun 20, TMDI:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $0.26. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 04 Jun 20 at 08:01 AM in the 'AGREEMENT' category. From Wed 20 May 20, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 20.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 19 May 20 at $0.34 with a volume of 8M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Titan Medical Inc. (TMDI:NASDAQ)
Titan Medical Inc is in the research and development stage. The Sport product is produced to address the current clinical, operational and financial limitations of the robotic platforms in the high growth robotic surgery market.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Titan Medical Inc. (TMDI:NASDAQ), 462.93%
- Cinedigm Corp. (CIDM:NASDAQ), 177.1%
- Vislink Technologies, Inc. (VISL:NASDAQ), 168.24%
- Luby's, Inc. (LUB:NYSE), 121.07%
- TransEnterix, Inc. (TRXC:NYSEMKT), 93.24%
- Hertz Global Holdings, Inc. (HTZ:NYSE), 83.76%
- Dolphin Entertainment, Inc. (DLPN:NASDAQ), 83.38%
- XpresSpa Group, Inc. (XSPA:NASDAQ), 75.93%
- Kezar Life Sciences, Inc. (KZR:NASDAQ), 73.38%
- DAVIDsTEA Inc. (DTEA:NASDAQ), 63.09%