FuelCell Energy, Inc. (FCEL:NASDAQ) rocketted at $3.75, representing a gain of 31.4%. On Fri 13 Nov 20, FCEL:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $2.85. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 16 Nov 20 at 02:12 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Fri 30 Oct 20, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 19 Aug 20 at $3.5 with a volume of 49M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About FuelCell Energy, Inc. (FCEL:NASDAQ)
FuelCell Energy Inc is an integrated fuel cell company. It designs, manufactures, sells, installs, operates and services ultra-clean, efficient stationary fuel cell power plants for distributed power generation.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Alterity Therapeutics Limited (ATHE:NASDAQ), 146.09%
- HighPoint Resources Corporation (HPR:NYSE), 85.64%
- CBAK Energy Technology, Inc. (CBAT:NASDAQ), 83.74%
- Westwater Resources, Inc. (WWR:NASDAQ), 49.29%
- Pioneer Power Solutions, Inc. (PPSI:NASDAQ), 45.42%
- Maiden Holdings, Ltd. (MHLD:NASDAQ), 35.77%
- GP (GP:NASDAQ), 34.05%
- GLSI (GLSI:NASDAQ), 31.52%
- FuelCell Energy, Inc. (FCEL:NASDAQ), 31.4%
- SGOCO Group, Ltd. (SGOC:NASDAQ), 29.24%