NRIX (NRIX:NASDAQ) shot up at $24.97, a gain of 37%. On Wed 12 Aug 20, NRIX:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $15.43. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 27 Jul 20 at 04:20 AM in the 'PUBLIC OFFERING' category. From Wed 29 Jul 20, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About NRIX (NRIX:NASDAQ)
Nurix Therapeutics Inc is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of oral, small molecule therapies designed to modulate cellular protein levels as a novel treatment approach for cancer and immune disorders. The company's pipeline comprises targeted protein degraders of Brutons tyrosine kinase, or BTK, a B-cell signaling protein, and inhibitors of Casitas B-lineage lymphoma proto-oncogene-B, or CBL-B, an E3 ligase that regulates T cell activation. Its drug candidate from protein degradation portfolio, NX-2127, is an orally available BTK degrader for the treatment of relapsed or refractory B-cell malignancies. Its drug candidate from E3 ligase inhibitor portfolio, NX-1607, is an orally available CBL-B inhibitor for immuno-oncology indications.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Hexindai Inc. (HX:NASDAQ), 293.65%
- NTN Buzztime, Inc. (NTN:NYSEMKT), 129.73%
- FAT Brands Inc. (FAT:NASDAQ), 98.58%
- Conifer Holdings, Inc. (CNFR:NASDAQ), 37.65%
- NRIX (NRIX:NASDAQ), 36.97%
- eMagin Corporation (EMAN:NYSEMKT), 29.5%
- Aspen Technology, Inc. (AZPN:NASDAQ), 29.08%
- SJ (SJ:NASDAQ), 28.83%
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals Holding Corp. (TNXP:NASDAQ), 27.99%
- Sundial Growers Inc. (SNDL:NASDAQ), 27.27%