OpGen, Inc. (OPGN:NASDAQ) shot up at $2.27, representing a gain of 44.6%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 30 Jan 20 at 09:40 AM in the 'PATNERSHIP' category. From Fri 10 Jan 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 04 Sep 19 at $12.8 with a volume of 11M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About OpGen, Inc. (OPGN:NASDAQ)
OpGen Inc is an precision medicine company using molecular diagnostics and bioinformatics to help combat infectious disease.
Top 10 Gainers:
- China Pharma Holdings, Inc. (CPHI:NYSEMKT), 96.46%
- Gulf Resources, Inc. (GURE:NASDAQ), 50.71%
- China SXT Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SXTC:NASDAQ), 45.45%
- OpGen, Inc. (OPGN:NASDAQ), 44.59%
- Insmed Incorporated (INSM:NASDAQ), 40.6%
- Four Seasons Education (Cayman) Inc. (FEDU:NYSE), 28.46%
- Shineco, Inc. (TYHT:NASDAQ), 28.07%
- Vaxart, Inc. (VXRT:NASDAQ), 28%
- AIM ImmunoTech Inc. (AIM:NYSEMKT), 25.14%
- BIO-key International, Inc. (BKYI:NASDAQ), 22.7%