Anterix Inc. (ATEX:NASDAQ) shot up at $58.65, representing a gain of 17.3%. On Wed, Jun 16, 2021, ATEX:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $50.99. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, May 27, 2021 at 01:42 PM in the 'AGREEMENT' category. From Wed, Jun 02, 2021, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Anterix Inc. (ATEX:NASDAQ)
pdvWireless Inc is a United States based private wireless communications company. It is a carrier and provider of mobile workforce communications to dispatch-centric small- and medium-sized businesses. The company's flagship DispatchPlus service combines pdvConnect, the firm's propietary suite of mobile communication and workforce management applications, with digital network architecture and mobile devices supplied by Motorola Solutions. This service enables quick communication among field workers and streamlines dispatch operations. All of the firm's revenue is generated in the United States. Its revenues are primarily derived from TeamConnect and pdvConnect offerings.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Midatech Pharma plc (MTP:NASDAQ), 44.61%
- 9F Inc. (JFU:NASDAQ), 27.35%
- Cellect Biotechnology Ltd. (APOP:NASDAQ), 26.91%
- Entera Bio Ltd. (ENTX:NASDAQ), 24.76%
- KNBE (KNBE:NASDAQ), 24.69%
- PTPI (PTPI:NASDAQ), 18.39%
- Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. (ACOR:NASDAQ), 18.29%
- GRAY (GRAY:NASDAQ), 17.86%
- Anterix Inc. (ATEX:NASDAQ), 17.35%
- ISUN (ISUN:NASDAQ), 16.65%