Laredo Petroleum, Inc. (LPI:NYSE) jumped higher at $0.76, representing a gain of 49.1%. On Wed 22 Apr 20, LPI:NYSE touched a New 2-Week High of $0.51. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 15 Apr 20 at 12:15 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Wed 08 Apr 20, the stock recorded 55.56% Up Days and 50.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Laredo Petroleum, Inc. (LPI:NYSE)
Laredo Petroleum Inc is an independent energy company. It is focused on the exploration, development and acquisition of oil and natural gas properties mainly in the Permian Basin in West Texas.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Oasis Petroleum Inc. (OAS:NASDAQ), 134.68%
- Abraxas Petroleum Corporation (AXAS:NASDAQ), 122.91%
- Whiting Petroleum Corporation (WLL:NYSE), 100.72%
- Unit Corporation (UNT:NYSE), 62.48%
- California Resources Corporation (CRC:NYSE), 55.56%
- KLX Energy Services Holdings, Inc. (KLXE:NASDAQ), 54.46%
- HighPoint Resources Corporation (HPR:NYSE), 53.1%
- Forum Energy Technologies, Inc. (FET:NYSE), 50.81%
- Laredo Petroleum, Inc. (LPI:NYSE), 49.14%
- Lonestar Resources US Inc. (LONE:NASDAQ), 45.76%