AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ACRX:NASDAQ) soared at $2.18, representing a gain of 60.3%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Sat 19 Dec 20 at 12:00 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Mon 28 Dec 20, the stock recorded 55.56% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 21 Sep 20 at $2.13 with a volume of 15M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ACRX:NASDAQ)
AcelRx Pharmaceuticals Inc is a specialty pharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in the development and commercialization of therapies for the treatment of acute pain.
Top 10 Gainers:
- CPS Technologies Corporation (CPSH:NASDAQ), 113.75%
- ACTC (ACTC:NASDAQ), 106.73%
- Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corporation Limited (APWC:NASDAQ), 95.33%
- BIOLASE, Inc. (BIOL:NASDAQ), 80.09%
- Globalstar, Inc. (GSAT:NYSEMKT), 62%
- AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ACRX:NASDAQ), 60.29%
- VOXX International Corporation (VOXX:NASDAQ), 57.69%
- ENGlobal Corporation (ENG:NASDAQ), 51.38%
- U.S. Well Services, Inc. (USWS:NASDAQ), 48.67%
- IRIDEX Corporation (IRIX:NASDAQ), 44.41%