The Peck Company Holdings, Inc. (PECK:NASDAQ) soared at $4.51, a gain of 34.2%. On Mon 13 Jan 20, PECK:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $3.36. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 09 Jan 20 at 09:19 AM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Fri 20 Dec 19, the stock recorded 57.14% Up Days and 46.67% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 25 Nov 19 at $5.43 with a volume of 1M+.
About The Peck Company Holdings, Inc. (PECK:NASDAQ)
Jensyn Acquisition Corp is a blank check company formed under the laws of the State of Delaware on October 8, 2014. The Company was formed for the purpose of entering into a merger, share exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, recapitalization, reorganization or other similar business combination with one or more target business.
Top 10 Gainers:
- RTI Surgical Holdings, Inc. (RTIX:NASDAQ), 63.41%
- Inpixon (INPX:NASDAQ), 54.79%
- IRIDEX Corporation (IRIX:NASDAQ), 48.73%
- Pareteum Corporation (TEUM:NASDAQ), 40.15%
- Pareteum Corporation (TEUM:NYSEMKT), 40.15%
- The Peck Company Holdings, Inc. (PECK:NASDAQ), 34.23%
- Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporation (BGFV:NASDAQ), 30.97%
- Ferroglobe PLC (GSM:NASDAQ), 30.87%
- XBiotech Inc. (XBIT:NASDAQ), 30.67%
- Proteon Therapeutics, Inc. (PRTO:NASDAQ), 30.5%