Naked Brand Group Limited (NAKD:NASDAQ) soared at $0.34, representing a gain of 36.7%. On Wed 19 Aug 20, NAKD:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Low of $0.25. From Wed 05 Aug 20, the stock recorded 20.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 28 Jul 20 at $0.71 with a volume of 25M+.
About Naked Brand Group Limited (NAKD:NASDAQ)
Naked Brand Group Inc through its wholly-owned subsidiary is engaged in manufacturing and selling of direct and wholesale men and women undergarments to consumers and retailers.It includes underwear,intimate apparel,lounge wear and sleepwear.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Gevo, Inc. (GEVO:NASDAQ), 232.72%
- Top Ships Inc. (TOPS:NASDAQ), 49.14%
- BBQ Holdings, Inc. (BBQ:NASDAQ), 41.57%
- Naked Brand Group Limited (NAKD:NASDAQ), 36.71%
- OpGen, Inc. (OPGN:NASDAQ), 30.24%
- FinVolution Group (FINV:NYSE), 28.64%
- Xcel Brands, Inc. (XELB:NASDAQ), 26.21%
- AutoWeb, Inc. (AUTO:NASDAQ), 23.08%
- Flotek Industries, Inc. (FTK:NYSE), 22.7%
- China Liberal Education Holdings Limited (CLEU:NASDAQ), 21.01%