Big Move For Aaron's, Inc.
Tue, Apr 25, 2023 at 07:11 PM
Aaron's, Inc. (AAN:NYSE) soared at $12.62, a gain of 23.5%. On Tue, Apr 25, 2023, AAN:NYSE touched a New 2-Week High of $12.62. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, Apr 25, 2023 at 04:32 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Tue, Apr 11, 2023, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
About Aaron's, Inc. (AAN:NYSE)
Aaron's Inc is a retailer of furniture, consumer electronics, computers, appliances and household accessories. It also offers lease-purchase solutions to customers of traditional retailers and revolving credit products.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Centogene N.V. (CNTG:NASDAQ), 120.27%
- CXApp Inc. Class A Common Stock (CXAI:NASDAQ), 98.73%
- Apollomics Inc. (APLM:NASDAQ), 59.65%
- Virios Therapeutics Inc. (VIRI:NASDAQ), 55.13%
- Peak Bio Inc Com (PKBO:NASDAQ), 39.98%
- Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SPPI:NASDAQ), 32.66%
- Lottery.com Inc. (LTRY:NASDAQ), 31.81%
- Powerbridge Technologies Co., Ltd. (PBTS:NASDAQ), 25.78%
- LogicMark Inc Com Par$ (New) (LGMK:NASDAQ), 25%
- Aaron's, Inc. (AAN:NYSE), 23.48%