ARC Document Solutions, Inc. (ARC:NYSE) jumped higher at $1.11, representing a gain of 41.7%. On Wed 15 Jul 20, ARC:NYSE touched a New 2-Week Low of $0.78. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 15 Jul 20 at 04:37 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Wed 01 Jul 20, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About ARC Document Solutions, Inc. (ARC:NYSE)
ARC Document Solutions Inc engaged in providing document management solutions to businesses, including non-residential segment of architecture, engineering & construction industry. Its offering include; onsite, digital, color & traditional reprographics.
Top 10 Gainers:
- InnerWorkings, Inc. (INWK:NASDAQ), 115.91%
- Boxlight Corporation (BOXL:NASDAQ), 76.47%
- BIO-key International, Inc. (BKYI:NASDAQ), 50.38%
- Digital Ally, Inc. (DGLY:NASDAQ), 46.15%
- ARC Document Solutions, Inc. (ARC:NYSE), 41.74%
- LGHL (LGHL:NASDAQ), 38.3%
- J.Jill, Inc. (JILL:NYSE), 38.08%
- Oblong Inc. (OBLG:NYSEMKT), 35.78%
- Heat Biologics, Inc. (HTBX:NASDAQ), 34.93%
- Technical Communications Corporation (TCCO:NASDAQ), 34.3%