Corvus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CRVS:NASDAQ) soared at $4.96, representing a gain of 80.8%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 07 Jul 20 at 10:09 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Mon 22 Jun 20, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Corvus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CRVS:NASDAQ)
Corvus Pharmaceuticals Inc is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company. It is engaged in development and commercialization of novel immuno-oncology therapies that are designed to harness the immune system to attack cancer cells.
Top 10 Gainers:
- MOGU Inc. (MOGU:NYSE), 104.84%
- Corvus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CRVS:NASDAQ), 80.84%
- Hepion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (HEPA:NASDAQ), 43.06%
- Vivint Solar, Inc. (VSLR:NYSE), 38.19%
- Vaxart, Inc. (VXRT:NASDAQ), 37.73%
- Novavax, Inc. (NVAX:NASDAQ), 31.62%
- CTI BioPharma Corp. (CTIC:NASDAQ), 30.25%
- AgEagle Aerial Systems, Inc. (UAVS:NYSEMKT), 29.69%
- Atento S.A. (ATTO:NYSE), 29.69%
- Fuel Tech, Inc. (FTEK:NASDAQ), 25.12%