Aethlon Medical, Inc. (AEMD:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $3, representing a gain of 58.7%. On Wed 26 Feb 20, AEMD:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Low of $1.89. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 25 Feb 20 at 08:26 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Thu 23 Jan 20, the stock recorded 28.57% Up Days and 26.67% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri 31 Jan 20 at $4.34 with a volume of 5M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Aethlon Medical, Inc. (AEMD:NASDAQ)
Aethlon Medical Inc is a medical device company focused on creating devices that address the unmet medical needs in cancer, infectious disease and other life-threatening conditions.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Allied Healthcare Products, Inc. (AHPI:NASDAQ), 321.74%
- iBio, Inc. (IBIO:NYSEMKT), 158.98%
- Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd. (APT:NYSEMKT), 103.79%
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals Holding Corp. (TNXP:NASDAQ), 92.22%
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. (CODX:NASDAQ), 79.33%
- Vir Biotechnology, Inc. (VIR:NASDAQ), 72.12%
- GAIN Capital Holdings, Inc. (GCAP:NYSE), 66.01%
- Aethlon Medical, Inc. (AEMD:NASDAQ), 58.73%
- Guardion Health Sciences, Inc. (GHSI:NASDAQ), 54.05%
- Vaxart, Inc. (VXRT:NASDAQ), 49.7%