NeuroBo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NRBO:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $3.94, representing a gain of 26.7%. On Fri, Jun 11, 2021, NRBO:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $3.23. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, May 17, 2021 at 06:26 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Fri, May 28, 2021, the stock recorded 77.78% Up Days and 70.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Jan 06, 2021 at $7.61 with a volume of 2M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About NeuroBo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NRBO:NASDAQ)
NeuroBo Pharmaceuticals Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. It is engaged in developing and commercializing therapies for patients with diabetic neuropathy and Alzheimer's disease. Its product candidate comprises NB-01, which is primarily focused on the development of a treatment for painful diabetic neuropathy; NB-02, which treat the symptoms of neurodegenerative diseases associated with the malfunction of a protein called tau, and with amyloid-beta plaque deposition; Gemcabene, which is focused on developing and commercializing therapies for the treatment of dyslipidemia.
Top 10 Gainers:
- RAPT Therapeutics, Inc. (RAPT:NASDAQ), 115.51%
- LXEH (LXEH:NASDAQ), 51.33%
- Mediaco Holding Inc. (MDIA:NASDAQ), 45.83%
- Nxt-ID, Inc. (NXTD:NASDAQ), 41.22%
- ITOS (ITOS:NASDAQ), 37.29%
- Anavex Life Sciences Corp. (AVXL:NASDAQ), 35.42%
- NeuroBo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NRBO:NASDAQ), 26.69%
- Luokung Technology Corp. (LKCO:NASDAQ), 26.55%
- AXT, Inc. (AXTI:NASDAQ), 20.59%
- ORPH (ORPH:NASDAQ), 19.08%