Neoleukin Therapeutics, Inc. (NLTX:NASDAQ) rocketted at $4.24, representing a gain of 22.2%. On Fri 22 Nov 19, NLTX:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $3.47. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 13 Nov 19 at 10:28 AM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Mon 04 Nov 19, the stock recorded 42.86% Up Days and 46.67% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Neoleukin Therapeutics, Inc. (NLTX:NASDAQ)
Neoleukin Therapeutics Inc operates as a biopharmaceutical company. It generates immunotherapies using de novo protein design technology. The firm uses computational methods to design proteins that demonstrate specific pharmaceutical properties that provide potentially superior therapeutic benefit over native proteins to treat serious diseases, including cancer, inflammatory, and autoimmune disorders. Its product line comprises of NL-201, is a combined IL-2 and IL-15 agonist designed to eliminate alpha receptor binding.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Sorrento Therapeutics, Inc. (SRNE:NASDAQ), 94.38%
- JanOne Inc. (JAN:NASDAQ), 54.51%
- Diffusion Pharmaceuticals Inc. (DFFN:NASDAQ), 51.61%
- RAPT Therapeutics, Inc. (RAPT:NASDAQ), 44.25%
- CPI Card Group Inc. (PMTS:NASDAQ), 35.48%
- CBAK Energy Technology, Inc. (CBAT:NASDAQ), 28.98%
- Ideanomics, Inc. (IDEX:NASDAQ), 27.14%
- Marathon Patent Group, Inc. (MARA:NASDAQ), 24.55%
- The Medicines Company (MDCO:NASDAQ), 22.25%
- Neoleukin Therapeutics, Inc. (NLTX:NASDAQ), 22.19%