Clarus Therapeutics Holdings Inc. (CRXT:NASDAQ) soared at $0.71, a gain of 28.2%. On Mon, May 02, 2022, CRXT:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Low of $0.55. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, Apr 28, 2022 at 10:15 AM in the 'PATENT' category. From Tue, Apr 19, 2022, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Apr 20, 2022 at $3.94 with a volume of 236M+.
About Clarus Therapeutics Holdings Inc. (CRXT:NASDAQ)
Clarus Therapeutics Holdings Inc is a pharmaceutical company with expertise in developing androgen and metabolic therapies for men and women, including potential therapies for orphan indications.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Blue Water Vaccines Inc. (BWV:NASDAQ), 93.11%
- XORTX Therapeutics Inc. (XRTX:NASDAQ), 59.13%
- Ostin Technology Group Co. Ltd. (OST:NASDAQ), 57.28%
- Kaleido Biosciences, Inc. (KLDO:NASDAQ), 54%
- Titan Medical Inc. (TMDI:NASDAQ), 32.7%
- Sonoma Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNOA:NASDAQ), 31.58%
- Belite Bio Inc (BLTE:NASDAQ), 30.78%
- Sesen Bio, Inc. (SESN:NASDAQ), 29.97%
- Clarus Therapeutics Holdings Inc. (CRXT:NASDAQ), 28.23%
- Nuvectis Pharma Inc. (NVCT:NASDAQ), 25.24%