India Globalization Capital, Inc. (IGC:NYSEMKT) jumped higher at $0.82, a gain of 93.4%. On Tue, Jun 07, 2022, IGC:NYSEMKT hit a New 2-Week Low of $0.42. From Tue, May 24, 2022, the stock recorded 22.22% Up Days and 10.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri, Mar 25, 2022 at $1.16 with a volume of 3M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About India Globalization Capital, Inc. (IGC:NYSEMKT)
India Globalization Capital Inc is engaged in the development of cannabis-based therapies to treat pain, PTSD, seizures, cachexia, chronic and terminal neurological and oncological diagnoses, and other life altering conditions.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Heartcore Enterprises Inc. (HTCR:NASDAQ), 114.71%
- India Globalization Capital, Inc. (IGC:NYSEMKT), 93.35%
- Qutoutiao Inc. (QTT:NASDAQ), 71.58%
- VivoPower International PLC (VVPR:NASDAQ), 40%
- The Very Good Food Company Inc. (VGFC:NASDAQ), 38.81%
- Kiora Pharmaceuticals Inc. (KPRX:NASDAQ), 31.87%
- Youdao, Inc. (DAO:NYSE), 30%
- Athersys, Inc. (ATHX:NASDAQ), 28.42%
- Imperial Petroleum Inc. (IMPP:NASDAQ), 27.12%
- MINISO Group Holding Limited American Depositary Shares each representing four Class A (MNSO:NYSE), 26.84%