Ocugen, Inc. (OCGN:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $0.38, representing a gain of 32.9%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 21 Jul 20 at 07:49 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Thu 09 Jul 20, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 21 Jul 20 at $0.5 with a volume of 215M+.
About Ocugen, Inc. (OCGN:NASDAQ)
Ocugen Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. It is focused on discovering, developing and commercializing a pipeline of innovative therapies that address rare and underserved eye diseases. Ocugen offers a diversified ophthalmology portfolio that includes novel gene therapies, biologics, and small molecules and targets a broad range of high-need retinal and ocular surface diseases. Its product candidate includes OCU200 and OCU300 to treat diabetic macular edema (DME), diabetic retinopathy (DR) and wet age-related macular degeneration (AMD).
Top 10 Gainers:
- Ascena Retail Group, Inc. (ASNA:NASDAQ), 119.76%
- Natuzzi S.p.A. (NTZ:NYSE), 54.59%
- Global Eagle Entertainment Inc. (ENT:NASDAQ), 53.81%
- eMagin Corporation (EMAN:NYSEMKT), 47.73%
- Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Company (HBB:NYSE), 40.87%
- CYREN Ltd. (CYRN:NASDAQ), 34.59%
- WISeKey International Holding AG (WKEY:NASDAQ), 34.18%
- Ocugen, Inc. (OCGN:NASDAQ), 32.85%
- Addex Therapeutics Ltd (ADXN:NASDAQ), 32.2%
- ChannelAdvisor Corporation (ECOM:NYSE), 31.09%