The Peck Company Holdings, Inc. (PECK:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $7.9, a gain of 131.7%. On Wed 23 Sep 20, PECK:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $5.36. From Wed 09 Sep 20, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 23 Sep 20 at $5.36 with a volume of 3M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About The Peck Company Holdings, Inc. (PECK:NASDAQ)
Jensyn Acquisition Corp is a blank check company formed under the laws of the State of Delaware on October 8, 2014. The Company was formed for the purpose of entering into a merger, share exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, recapitalization, reorganization or other similar business combination with one or more target business.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Sunworks, Inc. (SUNW:NASDAQ), 238.79%
- The Peck Company Holdings, Inc. (PECK:NASDAQ), 131.67%
- Just Energy Group Inc. (JE:NYSE), 99.29%
- Polar Power, Inc. (POLA:NASDAQ), 92.19%
- Kaleido Biosciences, Inc. (KLDO:NASDAQ), 73.67%
- Reading International, Inc. (RDIB:NASDAQ), 57.29%
- CBAK Energy Technology, Inc. (CBAT:NASDAQ), 53.41%
- Senmiao Technology Limited (AIHS:NASDAQ), 51.13%
- Owens & Minor, Inc. (OMI:NYSE), 47.28%
- Pioneer Power Solutions, Inc. (PPSI:NASDAQ), 40.77%