Chiasma, Inc. (CHMA:NASDAQ) rocketted at $3.98, a gain of 40.1%. On Tue, May 04, 2021, CHMA:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Low of $2.84. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, May 05, 2021 at 01:42 PM in the 'MERGER' category. From Tue, Apr 20, 2021, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Feb 09, 2021 at $5 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Chiasma, Inc. (CHMA:NASDAQ)
Chiasma Inc is a biopharmaceutical company which focuses on improving the lives of patients who face challenges associated with existing treatments for their rare and debilitating diseases.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Regional Health Properties, Inc. (RHE:NYSEMKT), 96.27%
- Chiasma, Inc. (CHMA:NASDAQ), 40.14%
- Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporation (BGFV:NASDAQ), 31.15%
- American Shared Hospital Services (AMS:NYSEMKT), 30.51%
- SunLink Health Systems, Inc. (SSY:NYSEMKT), 29.82%
- Ever-Glory International Group, Inc. (EVK:NASDAQ), 29.24%
- KBS Fashion Group Limited (KBSF:NASDAQ), 25.89%
- My Size, Inc. (MYSZ:NASDAQ), 24.87%
- HAYW (HAYW:NYSE), 24.34%
- ALF (ALF:NASDAQ), 23.45%