CooTek (Cayman) Inc. (CTK:NYSE) shot up at $6.33, representing a gain of 28.4%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Sun 13 Dec 20 at 10:44 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Fri 27 Nov 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About CooTek (Cayman) Inc. (CTK:NYSE)
CooTek (Cayman) Inc is a China-based mobile internet company. It offers big data analytics and proprietary AI capability. It's product TouchPal Smart Input is an intelligent input method for mobile devices and generates a massive, diverse set of user interaction data. The company generates a majority of its revenue in the form of Advertisement. Geographically, it generates a major share of revenue from the United States.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Arvinas, Inc. (ARVN:NASDAQ), 95.06%
- Veru Inc. (VERU:NASDAQ), 52.56%
- Rubius Therapeutics, Inc. (RUBY:NASDAQ), 36.62%
- AnPac Bio-Medical Science Co., Ltd. (ANPC:NASDAQ), 35.07%
- GasLog Partners LP (GLOP:NYSE), 31.18%
- Big Rock Partners Acquisition Corp. (BRPA:NASDAQ), 29.36%
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ALXN:NASDAQ), 29.2%
- CooTek (Cayman) Inc. (CTK:NYSE), 28.4%
- Teligent, Inc. (TLGT:NASDAQ), 28.21%
- BioLineRx Ltd. (BLRX:NASDAQ), 26.97%