Vaccinex, Inc. (VCNX:NASDAQ) rocketted at $6.9, representing a gain of 32.2%. On Thu 23 Jan 20, VCNX:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $5.31. From Thu 02 Jan 20, the stock recorded 57.14% Up Days and 26.67% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Vaccinex, Inc. (VCNX:NASDAQ)
Vaccinex Inc is a clinical-stage biotechnology company. It is engaged in the discovery and development of targeted biotherapeutics to treat serious diseases and conditions with unmet medical needs, including cancer, neurodegenerative diseases, and autoimmune disorders. The company's lead platform technologies include SEMA4D antibody platform and ActivMAb antibody discovery platform. Its lead product candidate VX15 is in clinical development for the treatment of NSCLC, osteosarcoma and Huntington's disease and additional product candidates VX5 and VX25 are in earlier stages of development.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Allied Healthcare Products, Inc. (AHPI:NASDAQ), 93.33%
- Lianluo Smart Limited (LLIT:NASDAQ), 56.83%
- NanoViricides, Inc. (NNVC:NYSEMKT), 54.48%
- Miragen Therapeutics, Inc. (MGEN:NASDAQ), 42.67%
- SAExploration Holdings, Inc. (SAEX:NASDAQ), 33.04%
- BioPharmX Corporation (BPMX:NYSEMKT), 32.4%
- Vaccinex, Inc. (VCNX:NASDAQ), 32.18%
- Mediaco Holding Inc. (MDIA:NASDAQ), 31.11%
- Casa Systems, Inc. (CASA:NASDAQ), 29.2%
- eHealth, Inc. (EHTH:NASDAQ), 26.9%