LSB Industries, Inc. (LXU:NYSE) jumped higher at $7, a gain of 44.6%. On Mon, Jul 19, 2021, LXU:NYSE hit a New 2-Week Low of $4.84. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, Jul 20, 2021 at 08:52 AM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Tue, Jul 06, 2021, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About LSB Industries, Inc. (LXU:NYSE)
LSB Industries Inc is a chemical manufacturing, marketing and engineering company.The Company is engaged in manufacturing and selling of chemical products. It also manufactures and sells water source and geothermal heat pumps and air handling products.
Top 10 Gainers:
- NeuroMetrix, Inc. (NURO:NASDAQ), 207.98%
- LSB Industries, Inc. (LXU:NYSE), 44.63%
- NeuroBo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NRBO:NASDAQ), 40.78%
- Nova LifeStyle, Inc. (NVFY:NASDAQ), 36.89%
- Ideal Power Inc. (IPWR:NASDAQ), 34.06%
- GX Acquisition Corp. (GXGX:NASDAQ), 27.18%
- Endo International plc (ENDP:NASDAQ), 24.7%
- AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (AMC:NYSE), 24.47%
- TLIS (TLIS:NASDAQ), 20%
- Sanchez Midstream Partners LP (SNMP:NYSEMKT), 19.01%