Everi Holdings Inc. (EVRI:NYSE) rocketted at $5.98, representing a gain of 28.3%. On Thu 09 Jul 20, EVRI:NYSE touched a New 2-Week Low of $4.66. From Thu 25 Jun 20, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 08 Jun 20 at $7.95 with a volume of 3M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Everi Holdings Inc. (EVRI:NYSE)
Everi Holdings Inc is engaged in providing video and mechanical reel gaming content and technology solutions, integrated gaming payments solutions and compliance and efficiency software.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Hermitage Offshore Services Ltd. (PSV:NYSE), 285.25%
- WiMi Hologram Cloud Inc. (WIMI:NASDAQ), 280.99%
- Tarena International, Inc. (TEDU:NASDAQ), 44.1%
- Wah Fu Education Group Limited (WAFU:NASDAQ), 43.6%
- ReTo Eco-Solutions, Inc. (RETO:NASDAQ), 38.46%
- Inspired Entertainment, Inc. (INSE:NASDAQ), 34.98%
- Matson, Inc. (MATX:NYSE), 33.37%
- Barnes & Noble Education, Inc. (BNED:NYSE), 29.95%
- Everi Holdings Inc. (EVRI:NYSE), 28.33%
- Misonix, Inc. (MSON:NASDAQ), 28.22%