Inpixon (INPX:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $0.11, a gain of 43.6%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 16 Dec 19 at 09:30 AM in the 'PRIVATE PLACEMENT' category. From Mon 09 Dec 19, the stock recorded 21.43% Up Days and 13.33% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 18 Dec 19 at $0.17 with a volume of 273M+.
About Inpixon (INPX:NASDAQ)
Inpixon provides indoor positioning and data analytics. Its sensors are find all accessible cellular, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth devices anonymously. Its data analytics platform helps deliver visibility, security, and business intelligence solutions.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Spirit Realty Capital, Inc. (SRC:NYSE), 66.67%
- FuelCell Energy, Inc. (FCEL:NASDAQ), 49.4%
- Viveve Medical, Inc. (VIVE:NASDAQ), 46.51%
- Inpixon (INPX:NASDAQ), 43.61%
- BioXcel Therapeutics, Inc. (BTAI:NASDAQ), 40.35%
- Neovasc Inc. (NVCN:NASDAQ), 36.96%
- Mereo BioPharma Group plc (MREO:NASDAQ), 32.26%
- Lincoln Educational Services Corporation (LINC:NASDAQ), 25%
- Jaguar Health, Inc. (JAGX:NASDAQ), 23.02%
- Oncolytics Biotech Inc. (ONCY:NASDAQ), 23%