Plus Therapeutics, Inc. (PSTV:NASDAQ) rocketted at $2.27, representing a gain of 57.6%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 30 Mar 20 at 04:25 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category.
About Plus Therapeutics, Inc. (PSTV:NASDAQ)
Cytori Therapeutics Inc is a specialty therapeutics company. It focuses to provide meaningful and quality therapeutic options with a broad utility that benefit patients and healthcare providers. The company has two therapeutic development platforms: Cytori Cell Therapy (CCT) and Cytori Nanomedicine. The CCT platform is based on the scientific discovery that the human adipose or fat tissue compartment is a source of a mixed population of stem, progenitor and regenerative cells. The Cytori Nanomedicine Platform features a versatile and novel protein-stabilized liposomal nanoparticle technology for drug encapsulation that provides the foundation to bring two drugs into early/ late-stage clinical trials.
Top 10 Gainers:
- electroCore, Inc. (ECOR:NASDAQ), 199.88%
- Top Ships Inc. (TOPS:NASDAQ), 130.23%
- SuperCom Ltd. (SPCB:NASDAQ), 120.41%
- Titan Medical Inc. (TMDI:NASDAQ), 97.7%
- JAKKS Pacific, Inc. (JAKK:NASDAQ), 68.37%
- Plus Therapeutics, Inc. (PSTV:NASDAQ), 57.64%
- Owens & Minor, Inc. (OMI:NYSE), 52.27%
- Sequential Brands Group, Inc. (SQBG:NASDAQ), 50.23%
- Lianluo Smart Limited (LLIT:NASDAQ), 47.88%
- Taronis Technologies, Inc. (TRNX:NASDAQ), 42.3%