iBio, Inc. (IBIO:NYSEMKT) jumped higher at $0.46, representing a gain of 49.8%. On Fri, Sep 16, 2022, IBIO:NYSEMKT hit a New 2-Week High of $0.46. From Fri, Sep 02, 2022, the stock recorded 55.56% Up Days and 20.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri, Sep 16, 2022 at $0.66 with a volume of 10M+.
About iBio, Inc. (IBIO:NYSEMKT)
iBio Inc is a biotechnology company. It is engaged in commercializing its proprietary platform technologies, iBioLaunch for vaccines and therapeutic proteins & iBioModulator for vaccine enhancement and developing select product candidates.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Panbela Therapeutics Inc. (PBLA:NASDAQ), 53.03%
- Applied Optoelectronics, Inc. (AAOI:NASDAQ), 50.4%
- iBio, Inc. (IBIO:NYSEMKT), 49.84%
- Armata Pharmaceuticals Inc. (ARMP:NYSEMKT), 31.15%
- Axcella Health Inc. (AXLA:NASDAQ), 29.57%
- Anixa Biosciences, Inc. (ANIX:NASDAQ), 27.46%
- Lannett Company, Inc. (LCI:NYSE), 25.1%
- Integrated Media Technology Limited (IMTE:NASDAQ), 21.53%
- Innate Pharma S.A. (IPHA:NASDAQ), 20.87%
- TMC the metals company Inc. (TMC:NASDAQ), 20.19%