AutoWeb, Inc. (AUTO:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $1.17, a gain of 34.5%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 17 Apr 20 at 02:38 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Tue 21 Apr 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri 17 Apr 20 at $1.35 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About AutoWeb, Inc. (AUTO:NASDAQ)
AutoWeb Inc, formerly Autobytel Inc is an automotive marketing services company which assists automotive retail dealers and automotive manufacturers to market and sell new and used vehicles to consumers through various online programs.
Top 10 Gainers:
- MacroGenics, Inc. (MGNX:NASDAQ), 230.92%
- China Rapid Finance Limited (XRF:NYSE), 75.53%
- Remark Holdings, Inc. (MARK:NASDAQ), 65.16%
- IZEA Worldwide, Inc. (IZEA:NASDAQ), 53.39%
- Cars.com Inc. (CARS:NYSE), 52.88%
- Genius Brands International, Inc. (GNUS:NASDAQ), 49.07%
- LivePerson, Inc. (LPSN:NASDAQ), 40.32%
- Vapotherm, Inc. (VAPO:NYSE), 34.53%
- AutoWeb, Inc. (AUTO:NASDAQ), 34.53%
- Inuvo, Inc. (INUV:NYSEMKT), 33.38%