Moxian, Inc. (MOXC:NASDAQ) soared at $27.7, representing a gain of 15.4%. From Wed, Jun 30, 2021, the stock recorded 66.67% Up Days and 80.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon, Jul 12, 2021 at $31.38 with a volume of 4M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Moxian, Inc. (MOXC:NASDAQ)
Moxian Inc engages in the business of operating a social network platform that integrates social media and business into one single platform. The company has two primary core products: Moxian User App and Moxian Business App.
Top 10 Gainers:
- CPAR (CPAR:NASDAQ), 1736.36%
- Liquid Media Group Ltd. (YVR:NASDAQ), 65.82%
- Cinedigm Corp. (CIDM:NASDAQ), 37.96%
- ATA Creativity Global (AACG:NASDAQ), 28.52%
- Verb Technology Company, Inc. (VERB:NASDAQ), 28.51%
- GP Strategies Corporation (GPX:NYSE), 26.59%
- Emerson Radio Corp. (MSN:NYSEMKT), 18.7%
- American Realty Investors, Inc. (ARL:NYSE), 16.21%
- Moxian, Inc. (MOXC:NASDAQ), 15.42%
- BBIG (BBIG:NASDAQ), 15.06%