SELLAS Life Sciences Group, Inc. (SLS:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $8.18, a gain of 34.1%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 14 Jan 21 at 08:44 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Tue 19 Jan 21, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 10 Dec 20 at $19.38 with a volume of 147M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About SELLAS Life Sciences Group, Inc. (SLS:NASDAQ)
Galena Biopharma Inc is a biopharmaceutical company. It is focused on developing and commercializing targeted oncology therapeutics that addresses unmet medical needs.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Cassava Sciences, Inc. (SAVA:NASDAQ), 141.15%
- Ocugen, Inc. (OCGN:NASDAQ), 80.11%
- HOL (HOL:NASDAQ), 57.09%
- Vaxart, Inc. (VXRT:NASDAQ), 49.84%
- Aeterna Zentaris Inc. (AEZS:NASDAQ), 42.86%
- Lizhi Inc. (LIZI:NASDAQ), 41.37%
- NTN Buzztime, Inc. (NTN:NYSEMKT), 36.91%
- Moleculin Biotech, Inc. (MBRX:NASDAQ), 35.96%
- SELLAS Life Sciences Group, Inc. (SLS:NASDAQ), 34.1%
- The9 Limited (NCTY:NASDAQ), 33.09%