AgeX Therapeutics, Inc. (AGE:NYSEMKT) rocketted at $1.13, a gain of 49.7%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 29 May 20 at 09:21 AM in the 'PATNERSHIP' category. From Thu 14 May 20, the stock recorded 55.56% Up Days and 20.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About AgeX Therapeutics, Inc. (AGE:NYSEMKT)
AgeX Therapeutics Inc is a biotechnology company engaged in the development and commercialization of novel therapeutics targeting human aging. The firm through its PureStem and induced Tissue Regeneration (iTR) technologies develop innovative medicines designed to address some of the unsolved problems in aging. Its PureStem derived cell-based therapeutic candidates in development are AGEX-VASC1 and AGEX-BAT1. And iTR drug-based therapeutic candidates in development are AGEX-iTR1547 and Renelon.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Adaptimmune Therapeutics plc (ADAP:NASDAQ), 127.78%
- Sonoma Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNOA:NASDAQ), 79.3%
- AgeX Therapeutics, Inc. (AGE:NYSEMKT), 49.67%
- Pacific Ethanol, Inc. (PEIX:NASDAQ), 36.82%
- Phio Pharmaceuticals Corp. (PHIO:NASDAQ), 36.16%
- Millendo Therapeutics, Inc. (MLND:NASDAQ), 34.34%
- Nabriva Therapeutics plc (NBRV:NASDAQ), 33.91%
- Allied Esports Entertainment Inc. (AESE:NASDAQ), 33.88%
- Digital Ally, Inc. (DGLY:NASDAQ), 33.35%
- Agenus Inc. (AGEN:NASDAQ), 29.51%