Vera Bradley, Inc. (VRA:NASDAQ) rocketted at $7.14, representing a gain of 32%. On Tue 01 Sep 20, VRA:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $5.41. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 02 Sep 20 at 01:19 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Tue 18 Aug 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Vera Bradley, Inc. (VRA:NASDAQ)
Vera Bradley Inc operates in the footwear and accessories industry. Its products include handbags and accessories, luggage and travel items, eyewear and stationery.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Whiting Petroleum Corporation (WLL:NYSE), 2980.32%
- PSAC (PSAC:NYSE), 2757.14%
- PSAC (PSAC:NASDAQ), 2757.14%
- Corcept Therapeutics Incorporated (CORT:NASDAQ), 58.45%
- NanoViricides, Inc. (NNVC:NYSEMKT), 42.35%
- Lonestar Resources US Inc. (LONE:NASDAQ), 39.09%
- Vera Bradley, Inc. (VRA:NASDAQ), 31.98%
- TSR, Inc. (TSRI:NASDAQ), 29.42%
- Gogo Inc. (GOGO:NASDAQ), 28.63%
- Hermitage Offshore Services Ltd. (PSV:NYSE), 27.77%