Polar Power, Inc. (POLA:NASDAQ) rocketted at $1.92, a gain of 11.6%. From Tue 08 Sep 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 26 Aug 20 at $2.63 with a volume of 17M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Polar Power, Inc. (POLA:NASDAQ)
Polar Power Inc designs, manufactures and sells direct current, or DC, power systems for applications in the telecommunications, military, electric vehicle charging, cogeneration, distributed power and uninterruptable power supply markets.
Top 10 Gainers:
- SPI Energy Co., Ltd. (SPI:NASDAQ), 1259.22%
- Sunworks, Inc. (SUNW:NASDAQ), 50.38%
- Digital Ally, Inc. (DGLY:NASDAQ), 47.64%
- JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (JKS:NYSE), 20.97%
- Predictive Oncology Inc. (POAI:NASDAQ), 16.66%
- ASLAN Pharmaceuticals Limited (ASLN:NASDAQ), 16.36%
- AMWL (AMWL:NYSE), 15.38%
- Cemtrex, Inc. (CETX:NASDAQ), 12.8%
- Hilltop Holdings Inc. (HTH:NYSE), 12.48%
- Polar Power, Inc. (POLA:NASDAQ), 11.63%