NanoViricides, Inc. (NNVC:NYSEMKT) shot up at $6.65, representing a gain of 57.6%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 02 Mar 21 at 01:03 PM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Tue 16 Feb 21, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 08 Feb 21 at $5.87 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About NanoViricides, Inc. (NNVC:NYSEMKT)
Nanoviricides Inc is a development stage nano-biopharmaceutical company. Its business activities are to discover, develop and commercialize therapeutics to take care of patients suffering from life-threatening viral infections.
Top 10 Gainers:
- RKT (RKT:NYSE), 71.19%
- NanoViricides, Inc. (NNVC:NYSEMKT), 57.58%
- Communications Systems, Inc. (JCS:NASDAQ), 35.33%
- Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. (HOV:NYSE), 33.18%
- Amyris, Inc. (AMRS:NASDAQ), 27.39%
- Fortress Biotech, Inc. (FBIO:NASDAQ), 26.03%
- Solid Biosciences Inc. (SLDB:NASDAQ), 25.82%
- Sunesis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNSS:NASDAQ), 24.3%
- Cango Inc. (CANG:NYSE), 20.83%
- Super League Gaming, Inc. (SLGG:NASDAQ), 20.78%