Exterran Corporation (EXTN:NYSE) rocketted at $4.58, a gain of 21.8%. On Fri, May 07, 2021, EXTN:NYSE hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $3.84. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Sat, May 08, 2021 at 09:31 AM in the 'INSIDER' category. From Fri, Apr 23, 2021, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 63.64% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Exterran Corporation (EXTN:NYSE)
Exterran Corp provides compression, production, and processing products and services supporting production and transportation of oil and natural gas for integrated oil and natural gas companies, an independent oil and natural gas producers and processors.
Top 10 Gainers:
- RTPY (RTPY:NASDAQ), 100%
- Tecnoglass Inc. (TGLS:NASDAQ), 30.96%
- Obalon Therapeutics, Inc. (OBLN:NASDAQ), 30.45%
- Cue Biopharma, Inc. (CUE:NASDAQ), 27.71%
- Soliton, Inc. (SOLY:NASDAQ), 24.5%
- ALF (ALF:NASDAQ), 23.51%
- PolarityTE, Inc. (PTE:NASDAQ), 23.18%
- Exterran Corporation (EXTN:NYSE), 21.81%
- UCL (UCL:NASDAQ), 21.4%
- Live Ventures Incorporated (LIVE:NASDAQ), 20.03%