Biocept, Inc. (BIOC:NASDAQ) shot up at $0.78, a gain of 168.9%. On Thu 27 Feb 20, BIOC:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Low of $0.29. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 10 Feb 20 at 09:19 AM in the 'AGREEMENT' category. From Thu 06 Feb 20, the stock recorded 28.57% Up Days and 20.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Biocept, Inc. (BIOC:NASDAQ)
Biocept Inc is an early commercial-stage molecular oncology diagnostics company. It develops and commercializes proprietary circulating tumor cell and circulating tumor DNA assays utilizing a standard blood sample.
Top 10 Gainers:
- iBio, Inc. (IBIO:NYSEMKT), 183.24%
- Biocept, Inc. (BIOC:NASDAQ), 168.87%
- Ritter Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (RTTR:NASDAQ), 143.21%
- Altimmune, Inc. (ALT:NASDAQ), 110.23%
- OpGen, Inc. (OPGN:NASDAQ), 66.18%
- Trillium Therapeutics Inc. (TRIL:NASDAQ), 62.9%
- Dynatronics Corporation (DYNT:NASDAQ), 59.34%
- Heat Biologics, Inc. (HTBX:NASDAQ), 54.93%
- Allied Healthcare Products, Inc. (AHPI:NASDAQ), 54.64%
- Correvio Pharma Corp. (CORV:NASDAQ), 50.82%