Liquidity Services, Inc. (LQDT:NASDAQ) soared at $14.9, representing a gain of 41.5%. On Mon 07 Dec 20, LQDT:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $10.53. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 08 Dec 20 at 11:12 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Mon 23 Nov 20, the stock recorded 55.56% Up Days and 60.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Liquidity Services, Inc. (LQDT:NASDAQ)
Liquidity Service Inc is an online auction marketplace for surplus and salvage assets. It enables buyers and sellers to transact in an efficient, automated online auction environment offering over approximately 500 product categories.
Top 10 Gainers:
- NGAC (NGAC:NASDAQ), 2639.47%
- Curis, Inc. (CRIS:NASDAQ), 354.86%
- MAAC (MAAC:NASDAQ), 100%
- Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (LXRX:NASDAQ), 78.03%
- IGM Biosciences, Inc. (IGMS:NASDAQ), 57.75%
- Mammoth Energy Services, Inc. (TUSK:NASDAQ), 57.14%
- Blonder Tongue Laboratories, Inc. (BDR:NYSEMKT), 45.83%
- Liquidity Services, Inc. (LQDT:NASDAQ), 41.5%
- Stitch Fix, Inc. (SFIX:NASDAQ), 39.24%
- NeuroMetrix, Inc. (NURO:NASDAQ), 39.07%