RKT (RKT:NYSE) jumped higher at $41.6, a gain of 71.2%. On Mon 01 Mar 21, RKT:NYSE touched a New 2-Week High of $24.3. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 02 Mar 21 at 04:06 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Tue 16 Feb 21, the stock recorded 66.67% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 27 Jan 21 at $25.55 with a volume of 26M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About RKT (RKT:NYSE)
Rocket Companies Inc is a Detroit-based company helping its clients achieve the American dream of home ownership and financial freedom. Its flagship business, Rocket Mortgage offers government sponsored enterprises (GSE)-conforming and government insured mortgage loan products, which are marketed in all 50 states through the internet, national television and other marketing channels. In addition to mortgage business, it has expanded into complementary industries, such as real estate, personal lending, and auto sales. The mortgage origination business derives revenue from originating, processing, underwriting, and servicing predominantly GSE-conforming mortgage loans, along with FHA, USDA and VA mortgage loans, which are pooled and sold to the secondary market.
Top 10 Gainers:
- RKT (RKT:NYSE), 71.19%
- NanoViricides, Inc. (NNVC:NYSEMKT), 57.58%
- Communications Systems, Inc. (JCS:NASDAQ), 35.33%
- Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. (HOV:NYSE), 33.18%
- Amyris, Inc. (AMRS:NASDAQ), 27.39%
- Fortress Biotech, Inc. (FBIO:NASDAQ), 26.03%
- Solid Biosciences Inc. (SLDB:NASDAQ), 25.82%
- Sunesis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNSS:NASDAQ), 24.3%
- Cango Inc. (CANG:NYSE), 20.83%
- Super League Gaming, Inc. (SLGG:NASDAQ), 20.78%