Velocity Financial, Inc. (VEL:NYSE) soared at $12.5, a gain of 36.6%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, May 06, 2021 at 06:27 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Thu, Apr 22, 2021, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 63.64% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Velocity Financial, Inc. (VEL:NYSE)
Velocity Financial Inc is a United States-based real estate finance company. The company primarily originates and manages investor loans secured by 1-4 unit residential rental and small commercial properties. The company earns revenue in the form of interest income. The company operates in New York, California, Florida, New Jersey, and other states.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Velocity Financial, Inc. (VEL:NYSE), 36.61%
- Yield10 Bioscience, Inc. (YTEN:NASDAQ), 26.22%
- The L.S. Starrett Company (SCX:NYSE), 26.21%
- Regional Health Properties, Inc. (RHE:NYSEMKT), 24.17%
- Core Molding Technologies, Inc. (CMT:NYSEMKT), 23.5%
- MoneyGram International, Inc. (MGI:NASDAQ), 22.78%
- Phio Pharmaceuticals Corp. (PHIO:NASDAQ), 21.92%
- Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc. (CPS:NYSE), 21.92%
- Epizyme, Inc. (EPZM:NASDAQ), 21.73%
- MEDNAX, Inc. (MD:NYSE), 19.96%