Vertex Energy, Inc. (VTNR:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $3.99, a gain of 124.2%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, May 27, 2021 at 02:37 PM in the 'AGREEMENT' category. From Wed, May 12, 2021, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Jan 26, 2021 at $3.14 with a volume of 77M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Vertex Energy, Inc. (VTNR:NASDAQ)
Vertex Energy Inc is an environmental services company that recycles industrial waste streams and off-specification commercial chemical products. The Company's operating business segments are Black Oil, Refining and Marketing, and Recovery.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Vertex Energy, Inc. (VTNR:NASDAQ), 124.16%
- AFAQ (AFAQ:NASDAQ), 100%
- GOED (GOED:NYSEMKT), 40.51%
- AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (AMC:NYSE), 35.58%
- LAIX Inc. (LAIX:NYSE), 26.75%
- RVPH (RVPH:NASDAQ), 25.57%
- MDJM Ltd. (MDJH:NASDAQ), 25.51%
- Lianluo Smart Limited (LLIT:NASDAQ), 24.59%
- Abraxas Petroleum Corporation (AXAS:NASDAQ), 23.98%
- Titan Machinery Inc. (TITN:NASDAQ), 23.9%