OPT (OPT:NASDAQ) shot up at $10.35, representing a gain of 17.5%. On Tue, Jun 15, 2021, OPT:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $8.6. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, Jun 01, 2021 at 08:07 AM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Tue, Jun 01, 2021, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About OPT (OPT:NASDAQ)
Opthea Ltd operates in one industry being the medical technology and healthcare. It is focused primarily on developing biological therapeutics for eye diseases.
Top 10 Gainers:
- ORPH (ORPH:NASDAQ), 61.29%
- Kindred Biosciences, Inc. (KIN:NASDAQ), 45.58%
- Anavex Life Sciences Corp. (AVXL:NASDAQ), 21.45%
- UTME (UTME:NASDAQ), 20.41%
- GTT Communications, Inc. (GTT:NYSE), 20%
- Yunhong CTI Ltd. (CTIB:NASDAQ), 18.95%
- Torchlight Energy Resources, Inc. (TRCH:NASDAQ), 18.15%
- OPT (OPT:NASDAQ), 17.48%
- AUVI (AUVI:NASDAQ), 17.39%
- Altimmune, Inc. (ALT:NASDAQ), 16.49%