Wah Fu Education Group Limited (WAFU:NASDAQ) shot up at $12.66, representing a gain of 167.1%. On Thu 25 Mar 21, WAFU:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $4.74. From Thu 11 Mar 21, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri 12 Feb 21 at $9.5 with a volume of 5M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Wah Fu Education Group Limited (WAFU:NASDAQ)
Wah Fu Education Group Ltd is involved in providing online exam preparation services and related technology solutions and also produce online training course materials in China. It develops online education materials that are offered through the cloud and that can be used for a wide range of purposes, such as standard examination preparation, professional training and interactive programs for educational purposes other than exam preparation.
Top 10 Gainers:
- EEIQ (EEIQ:NASDAQ), 287.5%
- Wah Fu Education Group Limited (WAFU:NASDAQ), 167.09%
- Big Rock Partners Acquisition Corp. (BRPA:NASDAQ), 36.41%
- Four Seasons Education (Cayman) Inc. (FEDU:NYSE), 34.33%
- NextDecade Corporation (NEXT:NASDAQ), 31.79%
- China Liberal Education Holdings Limited (CLEU:NASDAQ), 28.98%
- TUYA (TUYA:NYSE), 28.67%
- MagnaChip Semiconductor Corporation (MX:NYSE), 27.44%
- Target Hospitality Corp. (TH:NASDAQ), 25.27%
- ATA Creativity Global (AACG:NASDAQ), 23.93%