NeuroMetrix, Inc. (NURO:NASDAQ) rocketted at $16.51, a gain of 65.6%. On Thu, Aug 26, 2021, NURO:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $9.97. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri, Aug 27, 2021 at 11:31 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Thu, Aug 12, 2021, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu, Jul 22, 2021 at $38.75 with a volume of 62M+.
About NeuroMetrix, Inc. (NURO:NASDAQ)
NeuroMetrix Inc manufactures and sells wearable neuro-stimulation therapeutic devices and point-of-care neuropathy diagnostic tests that help patients and physicians manage chronic pain, nerve diseases, and sleep disorders.
Top 10 Gainers:
- LWAC (LWAC:NASDAQ), 92.95%
- BBIG (BBIG:NASDAQ), 80.89%
- Navios Maritime Acquisition Corporation (NNA:NYSE), 71.9%
- GAMB (GAMB:NASDAQ), 66.94%
- NeuroMetrix, Inc. (NURO:NASDAQ), 65.6%
- ATER (ATER:NASDAQ), 47.22%
- Support.com, Inc. (SPRT:NASDAQ), 33.65%
- Bill.com Holdings, Inc. (BILL:NYSE), 29.64%
- IKONICS Corporation (IKNX:NASDAQ), 28.54%
- LGL Systems Acquisition Corp. (DFNS:NYSE), 26.85%