New Oriental Education & Technology Group Inc. (EDU:NYSE) shot up at $1.06, a gain of 22.6%. On Mon, Mar 14, 2022, EDU:NYSE touched a New 2-Week Low of $0.86. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, Mar 01, 2022 at 11:20 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Mon, Feb 28, 2022, the stock recorded 10.00% Up Days and 18.18% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Oct 20, 2021 at $2.56 with a volume of 31M+.
About New Oriental Education & Technology Group Inc. (EDU:NYSE)
New Oriental Education & Technology Group Inc provides private educational services in China based on the number of program offerings, total student enrollments, and geographic presence.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Sonim Technologies, Inc. (SONM:NASDAQ), 103.33%
- Incannex Healthcare Limited (IXHL:NASDAQ), 55.02%
- Jaguar Health, Inc. (JAGX:NASDAQ), 44.53%
- RLX Technology Inc. American Depositary Shares each representing the right to receive one (1) Class A (RLX:NYSE), 40.16%
- CooTek (Cayman) Inc. (CTK:NYSE), 36.92%
- Hour Loop Inc. (HOUR:NASDAQ), 31.25%
- Sonendo Inc. (SONX:NYSE), 30.88%
- Rapid Micro Biosystems Inc. (RPID:NASDAQ), 26.17%
- Kingsoft Cloud Holdings Limited (KC:NASDAQ), 25.39%
- New Oriental Education & Technology Group Inc. (EDU:NYSE), 22.63%