MEDNAX, Inc. (MD:NYSE) shot up at $32.1, a gain of 20%. On Thu, May 06, 2021, MD:NYSE touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $27.5. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri, May 07, 2021 at 03:42 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Thu, Apr 22, 2021, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 18.18% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Jan 27, 2021 at $29.26 with a volume of 2M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About MEDNAX, Inc. (MD:NYSE)
Mednax Inc is a provider of physician services including newborn, anesthesia, maternal-fetal, teleradiology, pediatric cardiology and other pediatric sub-specialty care.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Velocity Financial, Inc. (VEL:NYSE), 36.61%
- Yield10 Bioscience, Inc. (YTEN:NASDAQ), 26.22%
- The L.S. Starrett Company (SCX:NYSE), 26.21%
- Regional Health Properties, Inc. (RHE:NYSEMKT), 24.17%
- Core Molding Technologies, Inc. (CMT:NYSEMKT), 23.5%
- MoneyGram International, Inc. (MGI:NASDAQ), 22.78%
- Phio Pharmaceuticals Corp. (PHIO:NASDAQ), 21.92%
- Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc. (CPS:NYSE), 21.92%
- Epizyme, Inc. (EPZM:NASDAQ), 21.73%
- MEDNAX, Inc. (MD:NYSE), 19.96%